Ouyang Homecoming

This group blog tells the first person story of an extended Chinese American Family who reunited online and organized a trip to their ancestral roots in China.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Pictures of Daling and China on Flickr --by Jeremiah Owyang

Family Portrait, Reunited


I've been posting quite a few pictures about the trip on Flickr, a photo sharing site. I guess I'm known for snapping my camera constantly. Many of the pics don't make the cut and never get uploaded, some personal pictures of family and friends don't get set to public, so you won't be able to see them unless you know me well.

For my family, I plan to share the more personal photos when we have the next reunion.

I've also been publishing on my 'career' blog about this trip, which as an internet twist to all the content, it has some pictures embedded, which you may also enjoy. Part 1, 2, 3, and pictures of China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home